Interested in joining a lucrative career in banking? You can join NBAD Careers which offers opportunities for seasoned professionals or a fresher. This financial institution has announced positions in general banking, middle, and upper management. Having all the analytical and passionate mindsets will boost your career and give you the opportunity to be part of an incredible and enthusiastic team. Keep reading to get more information on this subject.
For More Banking Jobs: Click Here
|Real Estate:||National Bank of Abu Dhabi|
|Job Location:||Dubai, Abu Dhabi|
|Salary:||Depending Upon Designation|
|Posted Date:||September 30th, 2023|
NBAD Careers in Abu Dhabi 2023 & Across UAE
About the National Bank of Abu Dhabi
NBAD is a government-owned financial institution in the UAE. It was founded in 1968 by Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan and inaugurated its first branch in 1975 in Cairo. After that, they opened other branches in Oman and Sudan in 1977. With a rich heritage dating back to its establishment in 1968, NBAD has consistently upheld its commitment to excellence, innovation, and customer satisfaction. Being one of the largest and most trusted banks in the nation, NBAD offers a comprehensive suite of financial services, including personal and business banking, investment solutions, and wealth management. NBAD’s global presence extends far beyond its headquarters in Abu Dhabi, with a network of branches and strategic partnerships worldwide. The bank is renowned for fostering talent, promoting diversity, and contributing to the economic growth of the UAE.
Job Requirements at NBAD
Individuals from different backgrounds can explore NBAD Careers in Abu Dhabi. The bank is offering positions for professionals from every banking sector. Moreover, freshers are also encouraged to apply. Following are the job requirements at the National Bank of Abu Dhabi.
- The candidate must be 18 or above to apply for any post.
- Depending upon the job role, NBAD requires a degree (bachelor’s or master’s) in the relevant field.
- For senior management roles, experience is mandatory in a related discipline.
- Technical skills relevant to the job are required (e.g., financial analysis, risk management, programming languages, etc.).
- Proficiency in using computer software and applications relevant to the job.
- Knowledge of and commitment to adhere to regulatory and compliance standards in the banking industry.
- Specific requirements that are unique to the job or the bank, such as the ability to work specific hours or shifts.
List of Available Positions (Update)
You can find any of the job vacancies in NBAD and explore or progress your career in banking. Following is a list of available positions at the National Bank of Abu Dhabi.
- Specialist Mortgages
- General Technician
- Business Development Executive
- Head of Compliance / AML
- Data Engineering Manager
- Nintex Developer / Specialist
- Freelance Trade Finance Professional
- Finance Consultant
Salary and Benefits
The National Bank of Abu Dhabi offers high salaries to its employees. NBAD careers offer competitive pay ranging from $47K to $466K. This salary ranges from nail technician to an Executive Director. Moreover, this financial institution is also providing various benefits to its employees as well. The following are some of them.
- Nice office environment
- Free tea and coffee
- Lunch break
- Free medical for self and family
- Annual vacations
- Work-life balance
- Great learning opportunities
- Loans for home or car
How to Apply for NBAD Careers?
Have you read all the above information about the National Bank of Abu Dhabi? If so, you can apply for NBAD Careers by following the below-mentioned procedure.
- Click on the “Submit CV Online” button below.
- You will be redirected to the NBAD’s official recruitment website.
- Scroll below and you will come across the available job positions at NBAD.
- Click on any of the vacancies in which you are interested.
- Read all the important information on that position.
- After going through all the data, you will see a button stating “I’m Interested”. Click on this option.
- Now fill in the application form, and attach your resume/CV and additional documents before submitting.
- Go through your form one last time before submitting it.
Here we have also shared some job opening vacancies at the NBAD bank, Before applying do remember to read all the requirements carefully.
|Executive Director||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Executive Assistant||Abu Dhabi, UAE|